Saturday, August 29, 2009

No More Rice Krispies

So today during the opera favorites marathon, Don comes into the kitchen for more spaghetti and correctly identifies Vesti La Guibba from Pagliacci as the rice krispies song. Impressive. After emailing my mom about our afternoon operatic drumming session in the kitchen, she sends back "what is the rice krispies song?" I told her the rice krispies thing was a commercial where the guy came into the kitchen and the cereal box was empty and so he was tragically singing "no more rice krispies..." to the Pagliacci tune. Naturally, I figured I could google this. And what do I get third on the google search, but Drew Carey tweeting about the same thing. So I followed the link Drew posted and here you have it, the original rice krispies song. Classic! Hysterical!

No comments:

Post a Comment