Tuesday, September 8, 2009

iheartradio

Labor day is over and it's back to work. The mountain of stuff to do, however, is lightened by a link sent to me by one of our PM's, to GenXRadio in Louisville. My age group must be obvious. I clicked the link and tuned in to REM, Losing My Religion. Timely and appropriate, as I sit here next to my stack of books to read, The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins next in line after Free to Choose by Milton and Rose Friedman, and before Last Child in the Woods, The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe, and finally Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee. Ah, the intellectual life of the GenX-er, harmonized with our intellectual music. We're the lost generation, the under-employed and over-educated, according to pop culture definitions...

So following through from the GenXRadio link, I found my way to iheartradio where reside all my favorite stations from my 90's in San Francisco. Be still my PC GenX heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment